Taylor Bros Transport Ltd is a family owned business that has been operating since 1965. Taylor Bros Transport core business has changed slightly since its inception but its core values stay the same ‘To give quality service’.
Taylor Bros currently operates 42 trucks and 24 trailers which covers anything from delivery of small amounts of builders mix to the home DYI to 130 m3 truck and trailer loads of wood product to the farming sector. From working with major infrastructure companies like Fulton Hogan Ltd and Downers carting hotmix or rollerspreading aggregate to supplying and carting driveway metal to lifestyle blocks.
Taylor Bros Transport Ltd have just added two new UD Quon trucks fitted with remote controlled roller spreader units to add to the eight manual roller spreader units already in service.
- Supply roller spreader units to work with Fulton Hogan Ltd and Downers Ltd since the early 1990’s
- Have worked with roading contractors since 1965 helping to maintain roads in and around the Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty areas
- Worked with contractors in development of many new subdivisions in the Tauranga area including The Lakes development
- Worked with Contractors on the 1st and 2nd Harbour Bridge projects
- 3 x 4 wheeler trucks
- 26 x 6 wheeler trucks
- 11 x 8 wheeler trucks
- 4 x 3 axle trailers
- 15 x 4 axle trailers
- 2 x 5 axle trailers with walking floors
- 1 x transporter trailer
- 1 x bottom dumper trailer
- 8 x roller spreader attachments (including 4 with remote controls)